Wednesday, August 15, 2012

SPROUT'S FARMERS MARKET

Sprouts-logo-294x195
I love Sprout's!
It's one store I don't mind taking my boys to.  If there good, they still get to pick a little treat from the bins.
  I love their selection and sale prices on their fruits and veggies.
I use their weekly flyer to help write my menu.  I can rely on them for having consistently good quality produce.
  I love their bulk bins.  
This has been a lifesaver for me!  Occasionally I want to try a new recipe, but it may have a more expensive ingredient.  Taking just what I need from the bins has saved me money and allowed me to explore other recipes that I wouldn't be able to if I had to buy a larger portion of that ingredient.  It's also allowed me to spoil my kids with a portion of their favorite treat.  Everyone gets what they want and I didn't break the bank.
I especially love their double ad Wednesdays!!!  
What's better than a weekly ad....TWO!  Every Wednesday you can use the last week's ad and the new ad.   Love it!
HAPPY SHOPPING!

No comments:

Post a Comment