Thursday, March 7, 2013

PRESENTATION

What can make yummy food better?
Presentation!
This was from a church luncheon the other week.
So cute!
The theme was Finding Joy in the Refiner's Fire.
Love the simple centerpieces.
Everything in the lunch box coordinated too!
Our chicken salad on mini croissants were in the little white envelope closed with the washi tape.  Cute coordinating papers on the water bottles.  Even the chips bag matched the color scheme....LOVE!  Then the dessert - strawberry dipped in white chocolate and drizzled with black and yellow candy melts.  ADORABLE!!!!  Great job, ladies!
Our simple all boys Valentine's {belated} breakfast.
It was fun to use pink heart doilies as placemats, carafe with fresh squeezed OJ, smoothies with red & white striped straws and heart-shaped ramekins on our white plates.  I have TONS......not exaggerating - TONS of dishes.  I don't bring them out a lot (don't really have an appreciative audience) but I love them.   
I need to start doing it for me!
Sometimes the presentation is just as simple as the colors and textures of your food.  I love lunchtime creations!  This particular day I sauteed an onion, red & orange bell peppers and some spinach.  Then added some brown rice and leftover honey bourbon sauce from dinner the night before.  
Delicious and beautiful!
My favorite salad!
Belgian endive, toasted walnuts, sliced pears and blue cheese drizzled with a mustard vinaigrette.  Delish!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment