Sunday, September 16, 2012

MENU IN REVIEW - Sept. 9 thru Sept. 16

I wanted to post my weekly menus on Monday, but then life happens.  Inevitably, there's some juggling in our week and meals get rearranged, ditched, or reinvented.  Since I wanted my weekly menus documented (for my future reference) I settled for posting the previous week's menu on Sunday.  

Mon.
Spaghetti 
Tues. 
Black Bean Soup, Nachos 
Wed.
Tony and the boys were busy with an Eagle Project. They grabbed In-n-Out on the way home. I came home and roasted some sweet pepper and an onion, then scrambled 2 eggs for my dinner. (just keeping it real) 
Thurs.
BEAST - so delish!  It never disappoints!!
Fri. 
Tailgating at Colton's Homecoming Game! 
Sat. 
Picnic Dinner between Kyler's football games
NOTE:  Just wanted to add that Asher was at a friend's home Saturday evening and they fed him dinner.  His favorite dinner....STEAK!!!  Thanks to Cindy for feeding him and making his wildest dreams come true. Gratitude, it's the best!
Sun.
Waffles (don't they sound heavenly....and easy!)

Now I need to get busy with the first draft of next's weeks menu!

No comments:

Post a Comment