Sunday, October 21, 2012

MENU IN REVIEW - Oct. 15 - Oct. 21

Mon. 
Asher's birthday meal! Panda Express 
Tues. 
Leftovers from Chuck E. Cheese's (man, I will be so happy to have the structure of school again....for all of
us!) 
Wed.
Pork Carnitas Tacos 
Thurs.
Teriyaki Chicken & Homemade Take-Out Noodles 
Fri. 
Foil Dinners 
Sat.
Pizza 
Sun.
My mom provided dinner...LOVE!

Kids are back in school, routines are established, cooking is happening!  The Pork Carnitas were sooooooo yummy.  Still can't believe I made them.  I'm going to make them in two weeks again.  Teriyaki Chicken was a hit and gone too quick.  I didn't get to enjoy the foil dinners, but the boys did while they were camping.  They really loved them!  I think we'll have to make foil dinners on the grill (or oven) at home.  And finally, Asher was ordained a teacher today and my mom spoiled us with Mexican food. 

No comments:

Post a Comment