Tuesday, October 16, 2012

DAY 17 - WHAT I DIDN'T REALIZE ABOUT COOKING

I didn't realize it would be so good!  I prefer my teriyaki chicken to any restaurant....same with my lettuce wraps, honey bourbon chicken, soups, etc.  I also find it enjoyable to make food I didn't think I could.  Recently I made pretzel dogs and was so impressed with myself.  They tasted so good.  I've discovered I love being creative with what's in my fridge.  I try to have plans in advance for dinner, but lunchtime is a great time for that creativity.  I look through the fridge and see what components I have, then come up with something yummy.  Like this hash - diced potatoes, mushrooms, spinach and an egg on top.
 or Peaches Foster over French Toast
Pizza for dinner, then open-faced pizza sandwich for lunch!
 Now I'm getting hungry!  I'm so excited for the recipe I'm trying tomorrow - slow cooker pork carnitas.
Happy Cooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment